Ritchie Custom Homes is always looking for passionate, talented individuals to join our growing team.
A strong team is vital in order to provide the unparalleled customer service from project conception to finish that Ritchie Custom Homes is known for.
We offer exciting opportunities and a great work environment for experienced professionals, recent graduates and students.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in working with us please send your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you if we have an opportunity that may be the right fit.
Lead Hand, Journeyman Carpenter
Ritchie Custom Home is looking for an experienced Lead Hand, Journeyman Carpenter that can start immediately.
- Working from plans and architectural drawings, you are responsible to build projects on time, and to the high-quality standards of the company.
- Be responsible for various duties including, but not limited to, framing of houses and other buildings and construction, ground works, interior renovations etc.
- Liaise with and assist the Site Supervisor as needed.
- 5 years experience in construction.
- Red Seal Carpentry Certification is preferred.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Be physically fit and able to lift, stand, kneel and carry for long periods of time.
- First aid training.
- Fall protection an asset.
Job Type: Full time with benefits and opportunity for company growth and training.
Ritchie Custom Homes is currently looking for two skilled Labourers to join the team immediately.
- Professional, reliable, and good communication skills a must.
- Drivers licensed required.
Job Type: Full time position. Opportunity for growth within the company. $18 – $20 to start. Wage & benefits commensurate with experience. 1st and 2nd year apprenticeships are an advantage.