Liquidity Wines is nestled in the heart of the Okanagan Wine Country as it overlooks the iconic wine view of Vaseaux Lake. To renovate an old Santa Fe style custom home into an unparalleled wine experience facility, Liquidity Wines owner Ian Macdonald sought out our services. As fate may have it, he walked onto one of our jobsites neighboring the future Liquidity site and was immediately sold on our craftsmanship, tidy site, and obvious attention to detail…without even interviewing us! We immediately began our working relationship to get his tasting room, bistro, and private Owner’s suite designed, re-zoned, permit, built, and opened to the public in an extremely short amount of time. This was a major renovation project converting a residential home into a large commercial facility. Some key features important to providing an exceptional and unique wine experience:
- Open glass entry doors opposing each other to open up the iconic view as you enter the building
- Clean white background exposes the art pieces forming the Gallery, views, and wine bar
- State of the art commercial kitchen
- Vanishing edge reflecting pool borders the view to the South of Vaseaux Lake
- High-end imported millwork kitchen from Italy for the Owners private suite
For Ian’s values the key to our successful relationship was delivering the project on time, being design sophisticated to interpret his vision and produce a product he is happy with, and be accountable at all levels. This was truly a marquee and memorable project for our team.